Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Maybe I Should Write To PostSecret...

Wow, three weeks, has it been that long?

This poor little blog. Once so exciting, now just collecting cobwebs in it's dusty corner of the internet.

I haven't felt much like blogging here. Nothing especially kinky has happened in my house in quite some time.

The truth is I have been keeping a really huge secret from everyone here, and I am still not sure if I am ready to share it. It is partially to blame for the lack of blogging, because I feel like a liar for not telling the truth about it and writing here as if it isn't happening.

I don't know that I can share it with you all yet, I just wanted to know that I am still around, and that we are all healthy and happy and nothing horrible has happened.

Thank you for continuing to check this blog and my sincere apologies at neglecting my readers and myself really. Don't give up on my blog, it isn't dead yet, just hibernating for a while.

Hugs and Kisses to All!



Our Favorite Story Of The Moment Is:

The Ice Queen
[By The_Darkness]

Temp's Pick

Archive Of Featured Smut Stories

Comments On Featured Smut
[Please mention the name of the story you are commenting on, since this comment box if for all Featured Smut Stories]


Tantra Chair
[Click To Enlarge]

The
Tantra Chair
A Sacred Exploration into the Kama Sutra


Happy Valentine's Day! rosesglitter

KINKY IN CALGARY




My blog is worth $9,032.64.
How much is your blog worth?


SM 101: A Realistic Introduction

Author: Jay Wiseman


Click this button to subscribe to my blog through Blog Lines
Subscribe with Bloglines

Top Blogs

blogger sex search

Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Show Me Some Love!
Click Here:

All Sex Blogs

Blogwise - blog directory