Thursday, March 16, 2006
I'm Not One To Stay In The Closet

Fuck It, I don't care what anybody thinks. I'm gonna let ya'll in on what's been happening with MJ and I.

After what happened with B in November MJ and I got to talking. We thought and talked and talked some more.

And then we decided to try having an open marriage.

And actually, we still are, except it's sort of evolved into a polyamorous relationship since I have become semi-seriously involved with another man. I'm in love with MJ as much as ever, I am just also in love with K.

And I've been keeping a blog all about it for months now.

I might as well refer you there to get the whole story. I have the blog set up so that every post shows up on the one page. Just scroll down to the bottom and start there, no need to sift through archives and all that.

I know that some of you will be surprised, and some of you will likely not understand. But it works for us, and that's all that matters. This blog has suffered because MJ and I have pretty much put the whole D/s thing aside completely while this other side of our lives has been developing.

Anyway, go see for yourself: Stiletto Diaries

Feel free to comment about it here or there, if you wish to share your thoughts on this.



Our Favorite Story Of The Moment Is:

The Ice Queen
[By The_Darkness]

Temp's Pick

Archive Of Featured Smut Stories

Comments On Featured Smut
[Please mention the name of the story you are commenting on, since this comment box if for all Featured Smut Stories]


Tantra Chair
[Click To Enlarge]

The
Tantra Chair
A Sacred Exploration into the Kama Sutra


Happy Valentine's Day! rosesglitter

KINKY IN CALGARY




My blog is worth $9,032.64.
How much is your blog worth?


SM 101: A Realistic Introduction

Author: Jay Wiseman


Click this button to subscribe to my blog through Blog Lines
Subscribe with Bloglines

Top Blogs

blogger sex search

Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Show Me Some Love!
Click Here:

All Sex Blogs

Blogwise - blog directory