Thursday, January 05, 2006
Just An Update

In case anyone was starting to wonder, all is well in the House of MJ and Temptation. We have just been busy, and I had company most of the week so was too busy visiting to blog.

We had a nice quiet New Years and have mostly just been taking it easy around here. Not too much excitement happening, although I really enjoyed my visit with my friend. She and I went to high school together and we haven't seen each other in ages, although we talk on the phone practically every day. My kids LOVE her to death, and now she is planning to move even closer to us to be with her boyfriend, so hopefully I will see more of her this year.

Other than that things have been uneventful. Christmas was good although by the end I was glad to be home (we were away most of the holidays visiting family). The kids got spoiled rotten and I am still trying to find places to put their gazillion new toys.

MJ spoiled me too, he got me a new blender *makes guttural throat noise to express how powerful said blender is* and some other nice gifts. I love getting new appliances!

I got him a little T.V. for his den so that he can escape from watching the dreaded Wiggles, LOL!

Anyway, I will hopefully get back into the full swing of blogging in the next few days. I have a few posts wondering around in my brain so I will try to find some time to get a couple of them on here. Until then I hope everyone is happy and healthy and has a great weekend!



Our Favorite Story Of The Moment Is:

The Ice Queen
[By The_Darkness]

Temp's Pick

Archive Of Featured Smut Stories

Comments On Featured Smut
[Please mention the name of the story you are commenting on, since this comment box if for all Featured Smut Stories]


Tantra Chair
[Click To Enlarge]

The
Tantra Chair
A Sacred Exploration into the Kama Sutra


Happy Valentine's Day! rosesglitter

KINKY IN CALGARY




My blog is worth $9,032.64.
How much is your blog worth?


SM 101: A Realistic Introduction

Author: Jay Wiseman


Click this button to subscribe to my blog through Blog Lines
Subscribe with Bloglines

Top Blogs

blogger sex search

Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Show Me Some Love!
Click Here:

All Sex Blogs

Blogwise - blog directory