Thursday, December 15, 2005
Featured Smut

I am going to be adding a section [at the top of my right-hand sidebar] called Featured Smut. As often as possible I will be posting a link to a free erotic story from Literotica.

Literotica is one of our favorite sites for free erotica, and we are planning to pick and feature our favorite stories (I will be sure to indicate who picked the featured story, so that you know who to praise/blame, LOL).

I will also be archiving all of the linked stories onto one page so that you can browse past stories.

I hope that you will enjoy this new feature :)

This weeks Featured Smut:

Leash Journey by CherryCummins MJ's Pick



Our Favorite Story Of The Moment Is:

The Ice Queen
[By The_Darkness]

Temp's Pick

Archive Of Featured Smut Stories

Comments On Featured Smut
[Please mention the name of the story you are commenting on, since this comment box if for all Featured Smut Stories]


Tantra Chair
[Click To Enlarge]

The
Tantra Chair
A Sacred Exploration into the Kama Sutra


Happy Valentine's Day! rosesglitter

KINKY IN CALGARY




My blog is worth $9,032.64.
How much is your blog worth?


SM 101: A Realistic Introduction

Author: Jay Wiseman


Click this button to subscribe to my blog through Blog Lines
Subscribe with Bloglines

Top Blogs

blogger sex search

Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Show Me Some Love!
Click Here:

All Sex Blogs

Blogwise - blog directory