Wednesday, November 23, 2005
The Toy Whore Rides Again

I picked up a couple of fun things at The Taboo Sex Show. This collar was one of them, the other will remain a secret until after I show it off to MJ (I am saving it for a special occasion).



New Collar

New Collar



Pretty nice, huh? I love it. Here's another picture of it. I bought it at a booth run by Priape, which is a store I have been meaning to visit for ages, but haven't been around to yet.

I almost bought this collar instead, but V insisted that she liked the one I got better. This one was also rather tempting. These offer some enticing possibilities.

I think that MJ would look smashing in a pair of these, and I almost bought him some. Speaking of which, while I was browsing the booth and admiring all of the stunning leather products, I started to wonder what is considered proper attire for Doms at kink events? It's pretty obvious for subs, a collar and hardly anything else. But what do the Doms wear? Just regular street clothes? Some events are fetish wear only, so what does that mean? I have never been to a BDSM event so I haven't the slightest, someone please enlighten me.

The Sex Show was a lot of fun, I went with one of my best friends, V. It is an annual ritual for us, this was our third trip to the show. There were some new exhibitors this year, and a group from Calgary put up a display called The Dungeon {for the second year in a row}. Basically they were there to answer questions, show off some very nice equipment, and make people more aware of the kink community in our city. The Sex Show is focused on the main stream, so it is a good opportunity to corrupt some vanillas (LOL). Shae, owner of the Calgary Legacy House Organization designed The Dungeon and he did a fantastic job. Calgary Legacy House promoted their new monthly Play Party Event known as Dark Shadows Fantasy Night as something that everyone can enjoy. I had the great pleasure to fianlly meet Shae in person, and found him to be even more charming in 'real life' than he has been during our e-mail conversations. The Dungeon this year was even better than the last, and I look forward with great anticipation to see what they come up with next year.

The only sad part is that I wish MJ could have attended with me. I hope that next year we might be able to go together, even though it has become something of a "Girl's Weekend" for V and I. It would be fun to browse the displays and buy some things together.

I'll post some pictures of my other purchase as soon as I get some!

Tags: ,



Our Favorite Story Of The Moment Is:

The Ice Queen
[By The_Darkness]

Temp's Pick

Archive Of Featured Smut Stories

Comments On Featured Smut
[Please mention the name of the story you are commenting on, since this comment box if for all Featured Smut Stories]


Tantra Chair
[Click To Enlarge]

The
Tantra Chair
A Sacred Exploration into the Kama Sutra


Happy Valentine's Day! rosesglitter

KINKY IN CALGARY




My blog is worth $9,032.64.
How much is your blog worth?


SM 101: A Realistic Introduction

Author: Jay Wiseman


Click this button to subscribe to my blog through Blog Lines
Subscribe with Bloglines

Top Blogs

blogger sex search

Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Show Me Some Love!
Click Here:

All Sex Blogs

Blogwise - blog directory