Wednesday, November 23, 2005
F Is For Fisting

Ah yes, another post about fisting...

Last night MJ finally succeeded in fisting me. It's amazing what a little lubricant will do.

We had never used lubricant before [for fisting], simply due to the fact that I produce plenty of my own. But we figured this time we would try it, just to see. Once he had his hand sufficiently covered in it, he started working his fingers into my pussy, using more lube as needed. Finally he got all of his fingers and his thumb in line and pushed. I could feel his hand sliding in much easier than before, but I didn't realize that he was all the way in until he told me.

I felt so filled, it was mind blowing.

Well that sent me right over the edge and I had an incredible orgasm. He pulled his hand out when I told him I was ready, and I just layed there in total shock. It was seriously like nothing I have ever felt before.

MJ couldn't believe it either. He found it sooooo hot. Of course then it was his turn for a little pleasure. We tried anal, but we had both forgotten that Astroglide irritates my rear end (for reasons unknown) and that had to be cut short. Instead he fucked my pussy from behind until he came all over my back and ass.

Of course we both slept very well.

In the tiny bit of research I have done, I found reference to a book about fisting called A Hand In The Bush: The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting. I think I will pick it up and give it a read, and probably post a review here afterwards. Just want to make sure that we don't do anything wrong that could cause damage or injury. If anyone has read this book feel free to comment on your opinion of it :)

MJ really wants to take some pictures of him fisting me, which will be hot no doubt. I was thinking about posting them here, but I'm not so sure, that's a pretty intense and personal act. We will see ;)

In all the confusion and upset over B, I totally forgot to post about my trip to The Taboo Sex Show. And I really must post some pictures of the fantastic new collar I bought there. Stay tuned, all that and more will be coming to this blog very shortly!

Tags: , ,



Our Favorite Story Of The Moment Is:

The Ice Queen
[By The_Darkness]

Temp's Pick

Archive Of Featured Smut Stories

Comments On Featured Smut
[Please mention the name of the story you are commenting on, since this comment box if for all Featured Smut Stories]


Tantra Chair
[Click To Enlarge]

The
Tantra Chair
A Sacred Exploration into the Kama Sutra


Happy Valentine's Day! rosesglitter

KINKY IN CALGARY




My blog is worth $9,032.64.
How much is your blog worth?


SM 101: A Realistic Introduction

Author: Jay Wiseman


Click this button to subscribe to my blog through Blog Lines
Subscribe with Bloglines

Top Blogs

blogger sex search

Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Show Me Some Love!
Click Here:

All Sex Blogs

Blogwise - blog directory